- Placement: Click or drag an item from the ItemNav to place it into the circuit.
- Wiring: Click on or drag two ports to wire them together.
- Pan: Hold the ALT/OPTION key or Middle Mouse and click to pan the camera.
- Translate: Click and drag on an object in the circuit to move it around.
- Rotate: Select some objects and click the red circle to rotate them.
- Splitting wires: Click and drag on an existing wire to split it at that point.
- Snap Objects to Grid: While translating objects, holding down shift will snap the objects to the grid.
- Snap Objects to Rotations: While rotating objects, holding down shift will snap the objects to 45° rotations.
- Snap Wires: When splitting a wire, you can move the WirePort to positions aligned with the outgoing and incoming ports to snap the wire.
- Bus: To bus a group of ports together, simply select an equal number of input/output ports and then press the 'Bus' button.
- Quick Duplicate Group: To quickly duplicate a group of selected objects, begin Translating them and then press the Spacebar.